Wednesday 1 June 2016

White Relief June 16 -SOLD

A little while ago I announced that I would be staging my own exhibition in Salisbury. Unfortunately the venue has now been commandeered by the Salisbury Council to stage an overspill which forms part of the Salisbury Arts Festival and I have decided that across the summer I will complete work I started and release it as usual via my blog spot.

White Relief June 16




This piece is made up of wood and grey board hand cut and laminated to six layers in a relief construction style then undercoated with texturing medium and finished in white paint.

Set on a grey textured backboard within a real wood satin finished box frame with glass.

Overall measurements are 33" x  25" x 2"

Price - £315.00

This includes courier delivery to mainland UK - all other destinations please contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment