Thursday 15 February 2018

Lyme Regis revisted

With time for my art at a premium I have been turning back the clock and working on a piece which was a style that I created almost at the beginning of my new career. The style and pieces I created back in 2009 were well received and I was fortunate to sell each piece which left me with very little to refer to. I had always thought that I had abandoned the style a little too soon and look forward to developing it further with what I hope to be a little more ability acquired since 2009!!!

A funny but satisfying experience in trying to remember just how I did them and I am pleased with this 2018 version.

Lyme Regis 2018



Various paints on board and set behind glass in my trademark shallow box frame and the framed piece measures 29" x 23" x 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment