Wednesday 4 May 2011

First show starts!!

I am pleased to confirm that several of my pieces will feature in a show which commences at the White Stones Cafe Gallery in Portland. The show runs from May 5th until July 27th and will feature work from three other artists as well.

Those of you who have supported me will realise the significance of this event in the overall development of my work since I began this journey two years ago tomorrow [a positive omen I hope!!].

For the show I have created several new pieces as well as revisiting some of my earlier work as I believe it will give the visitors a broad view of my work. There is a mix of relief,collage and paintings.

I will take some photos of the overall show which I will be posting next week but in the meantime here are some images and here is the link to the gallery www.whitestonescafegallery.com






No comments:

Post a Comment